The subject of FEZ can be individual entrepreneurs, organizations, regardless of the organizational and legal forms provided for by Tajik law, as well as branches and their representative offices that have passed state registration.
- To get the status of a subject of FEZ, it is necessary:
- Submit relevant documents to the Administration of FEZ;
- Protect the investment project in the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade;
- Enter into an agreement with the Administration of FEZ;
- Obtain a certificate of the status of the subject.
List of documents for FEZ:
- Statement on the form approved by the administration of the FEZ
- Organization information sheet form
- Application form for obtaining a certificate of a subject of a free economic zone
- Business plan form
- Rules for drawing up business plans and (or) investment projects submitted for obtaining the status of a subject of FEZ
The cost of a certificate for any type of activity, regardless of their volume of production and turnover, is 5 thousand US dollars.
The certificates of registration as a subject of FEZ are issued for the following periods:
- A certificate for commercial activity for a period of 10 years;
- A certificate for production activities for a period of 15 years.
Business plans and investment projects shall be drawn up in accordance with this document procedure and meet the following requirements:
- The volume of investments for the implementation of productive activities – not less than the amount equivalent to 500 thousand US dollars;
- Import of at least 90 percent of production and technological equipment;
- The period of early operation of imported production and technological equipment should not exceed 3 years;
- The volume of investments for the implementation of export-import activities – not less than the amount equivalent to 50 thousand US dollars;
- The volume of investments for the performance of activities for the provision of services of not less than the equivalent of 10 thousand US dollars;
- To carry out production of products not later than 3 years from the date of state registration.